Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ranting

Okay, I just need to vent. I posted on Facebook today about it being Infant Loss Awareness day. Just a reminder to people to think kind thoughts. I put nothing about God because I AM AN ATHEIST. I DO NOT believe that my son is with any god, or that he is an angel now (which by the way drives me bonkers because if Abrahamic Dogma were true, people don't become angels, they are a separate fucking species.) I believe that my son was energy, and that energy can never be destroyed only changed. He came from stardust and like the rest of us will, he is dust again. If you think there is a being that is able to do anything, and did not save my son, then why would I ever worship such a piece of shit. If there is a God and he has my son, he better hope I never make it to heaven. If you know people that feel the need to spew religious bullshit to me, please tell them to stop before I use facts to make them realize how stupid their fucking faith is.

1 comment: